Saturday, February 13, 2010

2/13/10

What a crap night last night was. I love working in hotel, and only work there 2 nights a week, but when Ive gotta deal with sports teams, i want to scream. The kids are so rude, and the parents are even worse.

So im officially sick...It takes a lot for me to admit when im sick. I hate it. I get whiney, and bitchy..im always achey and cold. So i trudged to walmart this evening for my Robitussin Cough and chest congestion, and some Alka-Seltzer plus cold caplets. Hoping they help.

I did go to the gym for 2hrs. I normally only go 1hour a day on sat. and Sun. But I slept instead today, and went for 2hrs tonight. Im not going tomorrow. Going to come right home after work and SLEEP.

I am making soup tomorrow. Its a lot like the Zero PT WW soup, but it'll have barley, and a TON of veggies. Carrots, Celery, Rutabagas,Potatoes, Cauli flower, brocolli, and green beans. Im using a chicken broth, and will cook it in my crock pot for a few hours. Then I'll add in some barley(the way my gramma makes her chicken soups). It'll be soo good for my cold.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the soup makes you feel better. Look at all those veggies. You are a better woman thank I. *lol*

    ReplyDelete